The Hollows Senior Men’s Golf Association
Senior Men’s Golf Association Champions
2021 Membership Application
The Senior Men’s Association was established in 1993. It has grown to well over 120 members. The Association is open to men over 50 years of age; you need not be a member of The Hollows Golf Course to be member of the Association. The Association was formed to allow seniors the chance to compete in a friendly atmosphere against others who enjoy playing golf, relaxing and interacting with other golfers.
- You will receive a VSGA membership and handicap and a monthly subscription to Virginia Golfer magazine.
- We have a standing shotgun start on Mondays (exception: if Monday is a holiday we usually play the following Wednesday).
- You are always welcome to bring a guest for our weekday play.
- We rotate through several games. The email that is sent out tells you what the game is for the upcoming week.
- We have several home and home match play events with other local courses, which we encourage all members to play in.
- We have an annual awards luncheon with prizes and trophies to end our summer season, but we play all year long, weather permitting.
Price: $46.00 members/year – $66.00 non-members/year
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the proshop at 804-883-5381
Tee Time Schedule
8:00 am: May 1 — September 30
9:00 am: October 1 — November 30
10:00 am: December 1—February28
9:30 am: March 1—March 31
9:00 am: April 1—April 30